TRUE 1 LEVEL LIVING!!! The owners have replaced all the carpet in the living areas with Hardwood/Laminate. Formal dining with bay window, breakfast bar overlooking family room, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances including Range, Micro/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator. Owner's suite has nice size bedroom, tray ceiling, raised double vanity, separate shower, garden tub, large walk in closet. 4 sides brick, covered porch rear. Fenced yard for privacy and for your pets.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Power Vents, Ridgevent/Turbines
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Gas logs, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Ceilings Trey, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Covered, Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors